iOS 5

JYD

Did anyone download the new iOS 5 for the iphone? Looks pretty sweet and my friends are hyping the hell out of it (even though i know nothing about it lol)

i'm trying to download it, but before they allow me to they attempt to back up my iphone and then i get an error message...anyone able to help?

The message says: ""The iPhone "Ty's iphone" could not be restored. An unknown error occured (3200)."

If anyone has any ideas at all, I'd appreciate it thx

Edited by JYD

Word. I'll probably wait til tomorrow night to try downloading it. I've heard it's [expletive]ing with people's phone...I rather just wait til they figure it out then have that happen.

Siri is pretty fun. I told my friend's phone to text me how big is your dick and it worked flawlessly

Why would you think of this as something to text...

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/disgusted/grand/61072821_disgusted_gif.gif

That's pretty damn funny Lol

iOS 5 is cool but it's nothing special theres only like 1-2 new things i even notice in what i do on my iphone lol maybe this update is a lot better for people who use it for more shit like for work and stuff

That's pretty damn funny Lol

iOS 5 is cool but it's nothing special theres only like 1-2 new things i even notice in what i do on my iphone lol maybe this update is a lot better for people who use it for more shit like for work and stuff

I use reminders pretty frequently but I agree the update is not as great as it was hyped up to be. The photo editing in the camera app is decent but I'll personally never use it. iCloud is ehhh. I had mobileme before so for me iCloud is actually a step down (even though I still have mobileme until June 2012). iMessage is pretty sweet. I have a ton of friends with iPhones so iMessage is very useful. I'll never use Newsstand or Cards or Find my Friends. Still, for a free update not that bad. But at the same time it's not what it's hyped up to be.

Edited by Guru

I like notifications and reminders thats a plus... Not really much new. Yea i agree newstand is b/s but im thinking ppl will crack something for that so we don't have to pay. I jailbreaked my iOS5 so some things on Cydia isn't ready since it needs updated for IOS5 or it will crash ur springboard.

I use reminders pretty frequently but I agree the update is not as great as it was hyped up to be. The photo editing in the camera app is decent but I'll personally never use it. iCloud is ehhh. I had mobileme before so for me iCloud is actually a step down (even though I still have mobileme until June 2012). iMessage is pretty sweet. I have a ton of friends with iPhones so iMessage is very useful. I'll never use Newsstand or Cards or Find my Friends. Still, for a free update not that bad. But at the same time it's not what it's hyped up to be.

Yeah exactly. iMessage is cool, but it could also be a lot better than it is. I guess they can't give you everything in one update. iCloud I won't even ever use lol

you guys are crazy, the notifications and siri alone make this the best iOS upgrade since the App Catalog was added

i could care less about siri and what do you mean the notifications?

i could care less about siri and what do you mean the notifications?

all the notifications are in one pull down spot now, like webos and android have been doing for years. much better than the big popup with "view or close" in the middle of everything like it used to be

all the notifications are in one pull down spot now, like webos and android have been doing for years. much better than the big popup with "view or close" in the middle of everything like it used to be

True - it does look better. I like how when you have several texts, you can see what they all say as opposed to

John Johnson (2)

Kelly Smith

Josh Juserson (3)

Outside of a sleeker look ...it doesn't do much for me

Edited by JYD