A new guy

*Swish*

Forget about the old Swish please.

I changed.. don't believe it, I'll prove it.

Not here to spam..

Real Deal, if you want, Disable the PM privilege for me.

I'm just here to get you guys some activity, share some mixes I make/made, and talk ball when I have time

I still feel like I'm part of this community... HN is doing extremely well but I just wanted to help you guys..

So thank you RD for unbanning me and I'm sure I'll make a new image of myself on OTR!

Won't be SO active though

• Owner

I don't need to disable the PM system. I trust that you'll stay away from spamming it. Quite frankly, at this point, it will make or break your site...and that doesn't really sound reasonable because of the current activity there, but this is coming from someone who has seen it over and over again, probably more than anyone else here, on sites that I figured would run everyone else to the ground.

You can put a link into your sig space, as always. I know most sites don't allow that, but by doing that, you can promote your site as long as you're posting on ours, so it's a two-way street...both parties benefit from it (unless the poster ends up adding 1-2 liners that don't contribute at all, just to spam, but again, I think you're different now).

I don't need to disable the PM system. I trust that you'll stay away from spamming it. Quite frankly, at this point, it will make or break your site...and that doesn't really sound reasonable because of the current activity there, but this is coming from someone who has seen it over and over again, probably more than anyone else here, on sites that I figured would run everyone else to the ground.

You can put a link into your sig space, as always. I know most sites don't allow that, but by doing that, you can promote your site as long as you're posting on ours, so it's a two-way street...both parties benefit from it (unless the poster ends up adding 1-2 liners that don't contribute at all, just to spam, but again, I think you're different now).

I changed man.. I think my site is active enough for me not to spam sites like yours that have been running for years.. I stopped spamming for months now and I think I'm done with it.. I won't put my site in my signature.. Only problem would be when I post my mixes because there is my site's intro...hit me up if it bothers you.. and it will be deleted right away bro.

• Owner

The intro on the mixes doesn't concern me. People get the idea that I'm a hard ass, but I'm really not. If there's a fault, it's with me manipulating who is in the community, and who is on the outside looking in, but while that's going to lead to less activity, it also leads to me "cutting the fat" and making sure all members here are in it to create a mature and friendly environment.

• 5 weeks later...

Forget about the old Swish please.

I changed.. don't believe it, I'll prove it.

Not here to spam..

Real Deal, if you want, Disable the PM privilege for me.

I'm just here to get you guys some activity, share some mixes I make/made, and talk ball when I have time

I still feel like I'm part of this community... HN is doing extremely well but I just wanted to help you guys..

So thank you RD for unbanning me and I'm sure I'll make a new image of myself on OTR!

Won't be SO active though

Ive read this exact post from this exact person at least 15 times