WK6: Philadelphia at Washington

Real Deal

Very nervous about this game, I really hope this game erases the memory of the Monday Night Football disaster last year. I don't care what Philly's record suggests, they have a lot of weapons on offense, our defense needs to be on point Sunday. As for the offense, let's pray Rex has a good day, we can't afford to let our D carry us, we'll end up losing if that's the case.

Phillys season isn't over, win today you are 2-4 headed into your bye with Dallas Chicago Zona all coming to Philly. So 5-4 very possible for Eagles. Plus no one is running away with the NFC East. However, gotta start winning, this is a huge game.

Disgusted.

Our offense is terrible. Our receivers are solid, we have great route runners and possession receivers, but no one that puts fear into an opposing defense. Not to mention our redzone play calling is atrocious, not sure what Kyle Shanahan is thinking...

If there's any silver lining behind Grossman's benching, and our weakned offensive line, it's the fact that Beck is actually mobile and gets the ball out of his hands faster.

This is one of the rare instances where 100% of the blame goes on one player, Rex [expletive]ing Grossman. If we don't put an emphasis on skill players in the draft, I will be pissed off. Draft a legitimate franchise QB, I'd trade EVERY pick we have for one. I'm tired of seeing below average QB's behind center, this better be the last year of this nonsense.

Our defense was solid, it's tough when you're getting hammered with TOP 22-8 as was the case in the first half.