• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best passing team in the league, statistically- Check

Top six rushing attack, statistically- Check

Excellent red-zone defense- Check

Improving defense- Check

Creating INT's- Tied for 3rd most

There's a lot that can be improved, but the Patriots defense is still better than people are giving them credit for. Are they great by any means? No, but they have been improving every week, such as forcing the Jets to have seven 3 and outs last week.

Dez Bryant and Jason Witten will be a concern, but I think the Patriots will pull it out.

Best passing team in the league, statistically- Check

Top six rushing attack, statistically- Check

Excellent red-zone defense- Check

Improving defense- Check

Creating INT's- Tied for 3rd most

There's a lot that can be improved, but the Patriots defense is still better than people are giving them credit for. Are they great by any means? No, but they have been improving every week, such as forcing the Jets to have seven 3 and outs last week.

Dez Bryant and Jason Witten will be a concern, but I think the Patriots will pull it out.

LOL I love the way you categorized those.

LOL I love the way you categorized those.

They are sixth in rushing. I put it that way so people don't bitch that their rushing attack isn't as good as other teams. It's a fact that they have the sixth most rushing yards.

The defense is improving, so what's your point again?

Move along.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

:blink: 42 points?!? That's alot of points homie! The most they have scored has been 30 all year.

27 vs the Jets Dez injured

27 vs the 9ers Miles Dez Romo Felix injured

18 vs the Redskins Miles Dez Romo Felix Witten injured

30 vs the Lions Miles Romo injured

Patriots will be by far the worst defense we've faced all year and we are coming off a bye with a chance to prove what this offense looks like at full strength.

Yes one of the worst offenses in the league, don't make the mistake of think the Jets are anywhere close to as good as the Cowboys, quite frankily

Romo >>> Sanchez

Miles > Holmes

Dez >> Plaxico

Witten > Keller

RB's are a bit of a wash

I'm at a all time high in confidence and I have no idea why. Normally I'd be afraid of the Patriots but the Pats really haven't impressed me at all. Certain parts have, but the team as a whole doesn't look like a super bowl contender to me. The Cowboys defense on the other has greatly impressed me. We shut down opposing teams offense.

Cowboys 6th in NFL in total yards with a bunch of injured key guys

Cowboys 4th in NFL in yards allowed with a slew of corner injures, they should all be healthy

Derrick Dockery G Knee Did Not Participate In Practice --

Tony Fiammetta RB Hamstring Did Not Participate In Practice --

Jason Hatcher DE Calf Did Not Participate In Practice --

Miles Austin WR Hamstring Full Participation in Practice --

Dez Bryant WR Thigh Full Participation in Practice --

Barry Church S Shoulder Full Participation in Practice --

Felix Jones RB Shoulder Full Participation in Practice --

Danny McCray S Ankle Full Participation in Practice --

Tony Romo QB Ribs Full Participation in Practice --

Orlando Scandrick CB Ankle Full Participation in Practice --

Gerald Sensabaugh S Concussion Full Participation in Practice --

Jenkins and Newman ain't even listed which is an amazing sign, finally we get to see this team with solid corners and we get to see Scandrick cover the slot, can't wait because Ball has sucked in that role and if Ball was coving Welker oh man, would be a long day. Scandrick just got that deal let's see what he does with it.

Call it a trap game, say what you want, barring another late meltdown by the Cowboys, I believe this will be a blowout

Edited by fish7718

Our offense looks like SHIT sometimes we are unstoppable, other times can't even pick up a couple firsts, I don't get it...

Sounds really familiar........

It's just like the Patriots offense in that way. They look like shit sometimes, but can be dominant other times.

Also, I like this challenge by Belichick because I need those FF points!