76ers Sale Nearing Close

Apparently the 76ers are dealing with a transfer fo ownership. Before when the Iggy/Kaman deal was in negotiations i heard something dealing with the potential change in ownership being a roadblock for the trade. I'm not which side wanted or didn't want the trade, or if they just wanted to keep the teams value consistent for the sale.

Now that the 76ers are under new management do you think we can expect the Iggy/Kaman deal to happen? Or do you think they're going to try to keep Iguodala?

This is now official.

Interesting stuff out of their introductory news conference. My favorite bit of news is that over half of the seats in the building will have ticket prices slashed by 50% or more.

Also there are strong rumors that HipHop will be out as mascot, which would be great.

And oh yeah, the biggest news: Ed Stefanski officially out. Not surprising, but now official.

AND Will Smith has a minority stake in the team. Kind of cool.

Edited by Phightins

This is now official.

Interesting stuff out of their introductory news conference. My favorite bit of news is that over half of the seats in the building will have ticket prices slashed by 50% or more.

Also there are strong rumors that HipHop will be out as mascot, which would be great.

And oh yeah, the biggest news: Ed Stefanski officially out. Not surprising, but now official.

AND Will Smith has a minority stake in the team. Kind of cool.

:) True, hyper-cool. Always good to have a die-hard fan up there:

http://www.billboard.com/photos/stylus/1249579-will-smith-sixers-617-409.jpg