How far does the Knicks and Celtics series go at full health?

Real Deal

I don't think it would be much different.

Amare would've played better than the 14.5/8 on sub 40% shooting, obviously, but he still doesn't dominate or anything as Garnett is too good of a defender for that to happen. Maybe he puts up around 20/8 on 45-48% shooting or something instead. It would help, and probably get them a win in the series.

A healthy Billups helps as well, but Rondo would tear him apart as he simply isn't fast enough to keep Rondo in front of him.

Best case scenario it goes 6 but the realistic one is the Celtics win in 5.

I honestly believe it would have went 7, we can sit back and play match ups all we want and try to predict out comes but as Chris Berman says - "That's why they play the game". The Knicks had the Celtics on the ropes for the first 2 games of the series and at full health probably win at least 1 of 2 of those. Amar'e was clearly playing at another level than any other big on the court. Melo was out playing Pierce. I feel after Amar'e and Chaunc went down Doc was able to gameplan to take Carmelo out the game. I'm not gonna pick a winner, but I think it would have went 7.