Battlefield 3

Paul

Reviews are in: 82 on 360, 86 on PS3, 91 on PC. Monumental let down...probably as big as Modern Warfare 2. Now don't get me wrong this is a great game and I enjoy playing it. However when you hype a game to be the best next gen shooter of all time and it comes out and does this it's just funny. I find it funniest that Battlefield was always commended for having fantastic campaign mode and that was why people argued it was better than duty and the story mode was actually pretty bad on it and the multiplayer was the redeeming feature. Obviously Battlefield is an online PC game first, still big let down, for me at least. Def not game of the year, or game of the month for that matter. Take 3 years to put out a game and it really is not all that different from the last one, please stop criticizing Call of Duty.

Battlefield 3: rehash again.

Not good at mw3? Play bf3.

Funny considering that its almost impossible to suck at mw3 because it requires barely any skill at all besides camping.

Reviews are in: 82 on 360, 86 on PS3, 91 on PC. Monumental let down...probably as big as Modern Warfare 2. Now don't get me wrong this is a great game and I enjoy playing it. However when you hype a game to be the best next gen shooter of all time and it comes out and does this it's just funny. I find it funniest that Battlefield was always commended for having fantastic campaign mode and that was why people argued it was better than duty and the story mode was actually pretty bad on it and the multiplayer was the redeeming feature. Obviously Battlefield is an online PC game first, still big let down, for me at least. Def not game of the year, or game of the month for that matter. Take 3 years to put out a game and it really is not all that different from the last one, please stop criticizing Call of Duty.

This might be the dumbest post of th year. BF3 is the third bf game to have a campaign after the BC games. Both BC campaigns were weak. No one has ever commended battlefield for it's campaign. An 8/10 is a great score. Obviously the game is worse on consoles, all PC lead games are. The PC version is easily the best online game of the year.

Isn't that true about any game? I know the bush/train/room camping in the beta for Battlefield was abundant.

To an extent but its not even close to how its done in Black Ops/MW3. Other shooters like Reach, Gears and Bad Company 2 (I honestly don't know much about BF3) at least require some sort of intelligence, strategy, communication and skill.

To an extent but its not even close to how its done in Black Ops/MW3. Other shooters like Reach, Gears and Bad Company 2 (I honestly don't know much about BF3) at least require some sort of intelligence, strategy, communication and skill.

Sounds like you played a lot of TDM and spent a lot of time dying/losing.

If you're playing a strategic gametype on COD, all of the things you listed are required to win matches.

Sounds like you played a lot of TDM and spent a lot of time dying/losing.

If you're playing a strategic gametype on COD, all of the things you listed are required to win matches.

Nope, I was actually pretty decent at it and I didn't even go near team death match. Mostly spent my time on domination, capture the flag and any other objective game type and even then I felt like there was barely any skill/strategy involved.

Nope, I was actually pretty decent at it and I didn't even go near team death match. Mostly spent my time on domination, capture the flag and any other objective game type and even then I felt like there was barely any skill/strategy involved.

Did you do a lot of losing?

Battlefield 3 (AKA "Call of Duty: Modern Battlefield: Bad Company 3: Black Ops") is a First Person Shooter game that encourages its players to forage through bushes and spawn rape the other team. The game, which has slowly turned itself into a cheap knockoff of Call of Duty; boasts controllable tanks, jets and other annoying vehicles that the developers behind other FPS franchises intentionally omitted from their games. When arguing with a pasty-faced Battle[expletive], be prepared to listen to long-winded rants about Battlefield 3 having superb graphics (lol, only if you have a high-end PC) and large maps. Since the game was announced, preachy Battlefield fanboys have been waging an online jihad against Modern Warfare 3; all because they can't bear the thought of seeing another first person shooter outsell their precious game. In fact; for the past year or so, Battlefield fans have talked more about Call of Duty than Battlefield itself, which just goes to show how Battlefield fanboys have become the Jehova Witnesses of FPS gaming.

This might be the dumbest post of th year. BF3 is the third bf game to have a campaign after the BC games. Both BC campaigns were weak. No one has ever commended battlefield for it's campaign. An 8/10 is a great score. Obviously the game is worse on consoles, all PC lead games are. The PC version is easily the best online game of the year.

Ironic post is ironic.

>8/10

>bad

:lol:

sorry fish, but just no. the fact that you even trust the review companies at this point with all of the scandals is funny enough

8/10 is bad when is expected to go 9.5/10 sorry lkr, the game was a flop deal with it like a man not a child

Edited by fish7718

• 2 weeks later...