Clippers' Most Underrated Player?

I don't believe it's Eric Gordon. I'm not hating him, but I believe that if you get the "Underrated" tag, you're not that underrated. (Same with Shane Battier, Aldridge.)

I think Foye's our underrated player, especially defensively. If you look at the Knick's game at MSG, he made clutch shot after clutch shot which eventually won us the game. Even my dad was like: "Wow, who's this guy?"

So, who do you think it is?

I don't think it's Eric Gordon either. He's underrated, but he's not the most underrated. Especially with the last season. he was able to dominate the ball, but wasn't able to win games. Even though last season was his best statistically, I thought that he performed better the season before. That's partially because of injuries. What makes him a little underrated was that people were already saying Blake Griffin was the best person on the team midway through the season. That definitely wasn't the case, but when Eric Gordon came back from injury, it seemed that he took a backseat for the sake of the show.

Eric Bledsoe to me is the most underrated on the team just because of his potential. He's quick and his defense was good for his type. One thing I hope he improves on is his dribble. He's one of the quickest in the league, but when he decides to turn it on, he'll turn the ball over half the time. Other than that, he's an athletic scorer. Once he gets his dribble down, there won't be many that can defend him.

I liked Ike Diogu for his time spent in the regular rotation when the frontline was injured. He come through consistently and efficiently for a role player in that time. His play wasn't consistent throughout the season. I just wanted to mention him though, but I could say the same things about brian cook in the beginning of the season.