Single Moms

My mom was a single mom, raised me pretty much by herself and has been raising my younger sister by herself. She's not doing bad for herself right now.

So, what's the exact point of the topic Slaven?

It seems like every single mom I have met so far is dumb as rocks

Dont agree with this topic at all. I have a couple of friends that have been raised by single moms and so far they have turned out good seeing that they are full time college students on track to graduate in 4 years.

Sure, but you should see today's generation of single mom's. Women in their 20s that are having kids right now are clueless.

Sure, but you should see today's generation of single mom's. Women in their 20s that are having kids right now are clueless.

Well saying 20's in general i believe is also wrong because a woman having kids after 25-26 probably knows what shes doing, but if you are talking about a girl at the age of 20-21 then yes she is probably lost a [expletive] especially with no help/support.

What if the father left?

Kinda confused the topic is named single moms so i believe we are presuming the father are out of the picture.

Well saying 20's in general i believe is also wrong because a woman having kids after 25-26 probably knows what shes doing, but if you are talking about a girl at the age of 20-21 then yes she is probably lost a [expletive] especially with no help/support.

Kinda confused the topic is named single moms so i believe we are presuming the father are out of the picture.

Yeah so I brought up the question because the single moms aren't stupid if the father left them with a child to raise alone.