Drake-Take Care

MainEv3nt

Why low expectations? The tracklist looks pretty good.

Drake has fell off like a mother[expletive]er. So Far Gone was a great mixtape, everything after that has gotten progressively worse imo. If he can go back to spitting like he did on So Far Gone I'd be happy but I don't so it happening. That's why my expectations are low.

Drake has fell off like a mother[expletive]er. So Far Gone was a great mixtape, everything after that has gotten progressively worse imo. If he can go back to spitting like he did on So Far Gone I'd be happy but I don't so it happening. That's why my expectations are low.

Eh, I disagree. TML was great imo. but to each his own.

this is solid on first listen too.

Lol at anyone who compares Mac Miller to Drake. Ya'll say Drake is geared towards teenage h.s. girls?! Mac Miller is the definition of that! All he talks about is smoking week, drinking alcohol, and hooking up with girls. Oh, and wearing snapback hats.

Lmao...that is the definition of a cornball! Drake=SWAG.

Lol at anyone who compares Mac Miller to Drake. Ya'll say Drake is geared towards teenage h.s. girls?! Mac Miller is the definition of that! All he talks about is smoking week, drinking alcohol, and hooking up with girls. Oh, and wearing snapback hats.

The difference is Mac actually has pretty strong raw talent as an MC. Drake is average to below-average in that regard. Mac has a better flow, better wordplay, better metaphores, and overall is just more skilled when it comes to rapping.

I hate how everyone cares about appearence so much in rap. I don't really care about swag, what they wear, how much coke they sold or how much money they have. That image may sell CD's, but doesn't make you a great rapper. Some of the greatest rappers ever use that style, but they reached that legendary status because of their ability, not image.

Anyway, I'll check this album out in the next few days and I'll writeup a quick review. From the few songs off this that I've heard on the radio, I think it'll probably end up being a bit better than Thank Me Later.