WK10: Arizona at Philadelphia

Real Deal

Impact injury Report:

* Todd Heap (hamstring) is once again questionable, and probably 50-50 to miss his fifth straight game. With Rob Housler (thigh) doubtful, blocker Jim Dray would likely be forced to start at tight end if Heap can’t go.

* Kevin Kolb (foot) won’t play after failing to practice all week. It’s up to unimpressive second-year signal caller John Skelton to figure out Philadelphia’s elite secondary.

* LeSean McCoy (shoulder) will be ready to rock and roll.

Watch Beanie Wells rape the Eagles :lol:

Don't get so mad when people troll the Cowboys. You totally have it coming since you post stuff like this in Eagles/Giants threads.

Anyway, maybe Steve Smith will actually get some playing time today. Although I am guessing Jackson's playing time will be taken mostly by Avant/Cooper. Seems like as good a chance as any to get Smith involved.

Don't get so mad when people troll the Cowboys. You totally have it coming since you post stuff like this in Eagles/Giants threads.

Anyway, maybe Steve Smith will actually get some playing time today. Although I am guessing Jackson's playing time will be taken mostly by Avant/Cooper. Seems like as good a chance as any to get Smith involved.

lol k, g'ahead if you actually think that's trolling lol that's me posting something that could happen and laughing about it lol