UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b6/UFOX1_600X250_JPG.jpg/200px-UFOX1_600X250_JPG.jpg

Anybody plan on watching the UFC's debut on Fox this Saturday? I've got to work so unless I can change my shift I won't be able to, which really sucks.

This is probably one of the most highly anticipated heavyweight title fights in UFC's history. 1 loss between the two of them and both have run rampant through the heavyweight division. Dos Santos is considered one of the most dangerous strikers in all of MMA while Velasquez is regarded as one of the most well rounded MMA practioners in the world. You can't really ask for a much better debut on Fox for the UFC than these two as it will surely be an entertaining war for the heavyweight championship.

It starts at 9 PM EST.

This is the only fight that is going to air live, but there is another huge fight taking place on the undercard, which airs on Facebook and FoxSports.com, in Ben Henderson vs. Clay Guida. The winner of this fight has been confirmed by Dana White to receive the next shot at Frankie Edgar's lightweight championship.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

I'm not so sure there's a fighter that can take out Velasquez right now. However, if anyone, it would be Dos Santos.

And, man...I want Guida to win. I'm not a big fan of Henderson, don't know why. I think I just like Guida because he went toe-to-toe against one of my favorite fighters, Diego...and that was one of the best fights I've ever seen.

Juinor Dos Santos has absolute dynamite in his hands. Holy shit!

Guy is an absolute animal. Dropped Cain with a huge right to the temple and absolutely swarmmed on him to put him away and become the new UFC Heavyweight Champion.

EDIT: Wow. I just realized I used "absolute(ly)" 3 times in about 3 sentences. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

It is a shame that the Ben Henderson/Clay Guida fight wasn't televised. That was an awesome fight and really showcased how entertaining MMA can be.

On another note, after Alistair Overeem pummels Brock Lesnar into retirement in December, it is going to be a war between him and JDS. Arguably the best boxer in MMA against the undisputed best kickboxer in MMA? I can't wait for that fight to happen.