Will Tim Tebow lead Broncos to playoffs?

CaliCurbStomppa

Defenses will adjust soon enough to the option runs, at some point, he will have to operate an offense from a conventional standpoint. I haven't looked at Denver's schedule, but I have a hard time seeing them make the playoffs, although I will be rooting for them.

They finish with playing:

San Diego

Minnesota

Chicago

New England

Buffalo

Kansas City

That's actually a pretty tough schedule to close things out with. I hope they end up making the playoffs but I think teams like San Diego and New England should be able to manhandle the Denver offense.

• Owner

San Diego

Minnesota

Chicago

New England

Buffalo

Kansas City

That's actually a pretty tough schedule to close things out with. I hope they end up making the playoffs but I think teams like San Diego and New England should be able to manhandle the Denver offense.

Patriots' defense sucks, but it's hard to bet against Brady. Chicago would probably beat the Broncos. Other than that, the rest of those teams on the schedule...I don't know. I think Denver can beat them all.

San Diego

Minnesota

Chicago

New England

Buffalo

Kansas City

San Diego? lol have you watched any football this year?

lol but on a bit more serious not they will lose to San Diego, Chicago, and New England and then win the last two to end the year missing the playoffs.

• Owner

I hope so, that is my boy.

Dude is a boss, and I wouldn't mind seeing him succeed, but I hate having to watch Denver win.

One of my favorite players couldn't have gone to a worse team. Very similar to when Wayne Simien and Mario Chalmers were both drafted to the Heat. :(

I think Denver pulls it off. It's painful to say that, though. They could even win a playoff game, but don't quote me on that, lol.