General Wrestling & Show Discussion Thread

http://squaredcirclenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/WWE-Survivor-Series-2011-Poster.jpg

MAIN EVENT

THE ROCK & JOHN CENA VS. THE MIZ & R-TRUTH

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

ALBERTO DEL RIO © VS. CM PUNK

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

MARK HENRY © VS. BIG SHOW

5-ON-5 TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES TAG TEAM MATCH

TEAM ORTON (RANDY ORTON, SHEAMUS, KOFI KINGSTON, MASON RYAN, & SIN CARA)

VS.

TEAM BARRETT (WADE BARRETT, DOLPH ZIGGLER, CODY RHODES, JACK SWAGGER, & HUNICO)

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

DOLPH ZIGGLER © VS. JOHN MORRISON

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

BETH PHOENIX © VS. EVE

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

The Rock and John Cena vs. The Miz and R-Truth. (hopefully)

WWE Championship:

Alberto Del Rio © vs. CM Punk. (Kevin Nash interference)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Mark Henry © vs. Big Show.

Traditional Survivor Series Match:

Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston, and Sin Cara) vs. Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico, and Dolph Ziggler).

WWE United States Championship:

Dolph Ziggler © vs. John Morrison.

WWE Diva's Championship - Lumberjill Match:

Beth Phoenix © vs. Eve Torres.

The Rock and John Cena vs. The Miz and R-Truth.

WWE Championship:

Alberto Del Rio © vs. CM Punk.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Mark Henry © vs. Big Show.

Traditional Survivor Series Match:

Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston, and Sin Cara) vs. Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico, and Dolph Ziggler).

WWE United States Championship:

Dolph Ziggler © vs. John Morrison.

WWE Diva's Championship - Lumberjill Match:

Beth Phoenix © vs. Eve Torres.

lol I feel theres like 7 divas on raw and only 4 who actually wrestle...

Beth

Kelly

natalia

eve

alicia

bella bella twins

btw I have to feel Ryder will be added to the event in some fashion considering it's in NYC

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

• Owner

can i get a recap?

Ziggler defended his belt successfully in an entertaining match against Morrison. Dolph can wrestle...probably one of my top three favorite active wrestlers right now.

The Beth/Eve match sucked, except for Beth's finisher. She did it off the ropes (the Glam Slam). Pretty nice spot.

I wasn't that entertained with the Survivor Series match (the big tag match...I call it the SS match because that was the entire point of the Survivor Series, back in the day). Barrett and Rhodes were in there against Orton, and Randy gave Rhodes the RKO, but Barrett was the legal man...and he picked up Orton and dropped him with the Wasteland. Sin Cara jacked up his leg during the match, legit injury, and will be out for up to nine months.

Henry and Show was...uh...okay. Show jumped off the top rope (yes) with an elbow drop, didn't get the three count, stood up and prepared for his KO punch shit...and Henry gave him a low blow and lost by DQ. After the match, Henry tried to bust his leg again, but Show moved, KO'ed him, then put his leg into the chair and gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Punk beat Del Rio...locked him up in that submission move (don't remember what he calls it) and made him tap.

Cena and The Rock beat Awesome Truth. Rock got in a Rock Bottom, and he eventually won the match with a People's Elbow. Cena spent most of the match getting his ass kicked. Rock celebrated in the ring, asked Cena to go in there with him, and they basically celebrated together, getting different reactions from the crowd (ala Cena/Punk not too long ago), before Rock spun him around and dropped him with a Rock Bottom, ending the show.

• Like 1

Ziggler defended his belt successfully in an entertaining match against Morrison. Dolph can wrestle...probably one of my top three favorite active wrestlers right now.

The Beth/Eve match sucked, except for Beth's finisher. She did it off the ropes (the Glam Slam). Pretty nice spot.

I wasn't that entertained with the Survivor Series match (the big tag match...I call it the SS match because that was the entire point of the Survivor Series, back in the day). Barrett and Rhodes were in there against Orton, and Randy gave Rhodes the RKO, but Barrett was the legal man...and he picked up Orton and dropped him with the Wasteland. Sin Cara jacked up his leg during the match, legit injury, and will be out for up to nine months.

Henry and Show was...uh...okay. Show jumped off the top rope (yes) with an elbow drop, didn't get the three count, stood up and prepared for his KO punch shit...and Henry gave him a low blow and lost by DQ. After the match, Henry tried to bust his leg again, but Show moved, KO'ed him, then put his leg into the chair and gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Punk beat Del Rio...locked him up in that submission move (don't remember what he calls it) and made him tap.

Cena and The Rock beat Awesome Truth. Rock got in a Rock Bottom, and he eventually won the match with a People's Elbow. Cena spent most of the match getting his ass kicked. Rock celebrated in the ring, asked Cena to go in there with him, and they basically celebrated together, getting different reactions from the crowd (ala Cena/Punk not too long ago), before Rock spun him around and dropped him with a Rock Bottom, ending the show.

Anaconda Vice.

• Like 1

• Owner

I was waiting for Daniel Bryan to cash in the briefcase right after Show stomped the chair with Henry's leg in it.

Oh, and Ryder did make an appearance, to beat up Ziggler after the US title match.

Ziggler sold Ryder's ridiculous "clothesline legdrop" (that's what I call it) perfectly.

I was waiting for Daniel Bryan to cash in the briefcase right after Show stomped the chair with Henry's leg in it.

Oh, and Ryder did make an appearance, to beat up Ziggler after the US title match.

Ziggler sold Ryder's ridiculous "clothesline legdrop" (that's what I call it) perfectly.

Rough Ryder!!!

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

What a crowd, what a night :) I will def be going back, so many chants

We Want Ryder

Lady Parts

Boots 2 Asses

Batista (for mason ryan)

Sexual Chocolate

D-Lo Brown

Howard Finkel

Don't Tag Cena

Randy Savage

Undertaker

Rocky :) my favorite

You Can't Wrestle

You Still Suck

Cena Sucks

and for those of you who haven't seen it, I would have uploaded mine but it has me talking and laughing, heres another one...

Amazing night! :) that video is pretty close to where I was sitting...I'll upload some pics tomorrow, awesome night, watched some of the event after I downloaded it too, crazy how much Booker T was hating on the Rock and how loud the pops were and how clear some of the chants were :D

• Like 1

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/6285afa9.jpg

The Great One

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/84d021ae.jpg

view from seats...

You know a lot of people wanted Cena to turn 'heel' I was one of those people but my opinion changed last night. I was at MSG chanting Cena sucks with everyone and some 5 year old kid looked back at me and give me the saddest look. From that point on I didn't feel comfortable cheering against Cena. I thought to myself what if I were that kid and the Rock was getting boo'd like this? I used to hate when the Rock got boo'd even when he was in the corporation...so I don't think Cena should or has to be a heel. Cena is so over that he is a heel mostly already...dude more boo's than Del Rio and a lot of other people....