Expectations for your team this season

AboveLegit

What are your expectations for the season?

Looks like the Wizards are headed for another 20 or so win season. Just too many question marks in the frontcourt, and it doesn't help that we drafted another project (although I have no real expectations for Jan, just want him to get minutes). The lockout may have helped Rashard Lewis gain his form, he will most likely be starting, and could bounce back after an abysmal 2011 season. I do look forward to our guard play, Wall, Young, and Crawford will be exciting to watch. I expect big things out of Wall, could possibly end up as a top 5 PG at the end of the year. His scoring went up after the all star break last year, and I think we will continue to see an increase in his scoring output. Hopefully McGee and Blatche make some strides in their game, at least enough to get their trade value up.

Not much with the team we have currently maybe 35 or more wins and a first round exit if we make the playoffs. If we can sign some key players in free agency and make some good trades then we can do better I believe but it's to early to say well just have to wait for the season.

Edited by htownborn

What we do every year, win as many games as possible, fall short of the playoffs, and draft at #14 again. Worst case scenario is we make the playoffs, get owned, and then lose our pick to the Nets.

I think Rockets fans seem to forgot that we started off horribly and then looked much better when we traded Shane Battier away.

We'll be 40-26.

And we're probably going to have a rough start again this year. McHale and his staff will do fine but lets not forget that we did just lose a top 3 NBA coach, and although we're keeping much of the system we're still going into a season under a new and inexperienced head coach who only has about 2 weeks to get this team clicking.

If we can get DeAndre Jordan or Nene, I think we got a real good shot at making the playoffs though.

Edited by Dash

Normally I would say dead last, but I would be content anywhere in the bottom 5. Sounds like this draft will be pretty sick regardless, and us finishing better than last will mean that our team took strides, and that Demar became a 22 point scorer.

16-50 would be nice lol.

And we're probably going to have a rough start again this year. McHale and his staff will do fine but lets not forget that we did just lose a top 3 NBA coach, and although we're keeping much of the system we're still going into a season under a new and inexperienced head coach who only has about 2 weeks to get this team clicking.

If we can get DeAndre Jordan or Nene, I think we got a real good shot at making the playoffs though.

I wish we would get either of the 2 previously mentioned players I like Nene and I think Jordan is going to be a very solid big in the league. I would be stoked if the Rockets picked up one of them. We have been mediocre for a while now, but I think it is time to Rock to boat and makes some moves Adleman parting ways was the first of the boat rocking' I hope. Don't get me wrong I was mos def pro Adleman, because I think he did the best he could or anybody could with what he had to work with the past few seasons....but it was time to rock the boat and see what happens.......