Expectations for your team this season

AboveLegit

He grew on me a little last year, but he just seems lost at times and he doesn't do the little things that make players better Chuck is the master of the lil things

Yeah, but he is still raw, he is only like 23. If you look at his skillset, he can block shots, rebound, score from inside and shoot jumpers from outside. He honestly just needs a good coach and he can become a 16/8 type player.

Yeah, but he is still raw, he is only like 23. If you look at his skillset, he can block shots, rebound, score from inside and shoot jumpers from outside. He honestly just needs a good coach and he can become a 16/8 type player.

Yea he has potential but all potential means is your could be good, but your not good yet. I hope he can grows this year and performs on a more consistent basis. I honestly think he has a higher skill set then Patterson, but I like Patterson's effort when he is on the court and he will probably reach his full potential due to his work ethic and attitude.

Lakers will lose a majority of their games in the first half of the season due to lack of comfort under Mike Brown. Phils lack of presence, let alone his coaching skills will play a big role in their sluggish start. However, this is a experienced team and collectively they are just as talented as any team in the league (yeh, I just went there). I want to say that they'll lose no more than 15 games, but 20 sounds a lot more reasonable.

Yea he has potential but all potential means is your could be good, but your not good yet. I hope he can grows this year and performs on a more consistent basis. I honestly think he has a higher skill set then Patterson, but I like Patterson's effort when he is on the court and he will probably reach his full potential due to his work ethic and attitude.

I thought he'd grow last year too, but he was pretty much worse across the board from his rookie stint with the Rox.

Lottery. There really isn't anyone on my team to be excited about. Vince is going to leave/cut and it's not like he was worth keeping.

Nash is the only very valuable player and I wouldn't be surprised if he was traded for the right offer. Rebuilding years ahead of us in Phoenix.