DeSean cold shoulders Maclin?

Guest N4S

Well, Desean was on 610 yesterday morning and when asked about Jeremy Maclin holding out he was very stand offish.

They asked him if he is going to help Maclin with the plays and the play book when he arrives and he said something along the lines of "I was able to get it in my rookie season, let him figure it out on his own".

I believe this type of reaction towards Maclin is due to our stupid front office.

Here's my take.

Deasean Jackson was selected 49th overall set rookie receiving records and is making $3.058 million over 4 years.

Jeremy Maclin was selected 17th overall and has yet to set on the field and the Eagles are paying him $15.5 million and $9.5 million is guaranteed.

Looks like someone will be holding out next year that wants a contract renegotiation.

Edited by N4S

^ Stupid comment.

DeSean made a rookie mistake that h will never do again. Get past that.

Are you going to remember him for the rest of his career for that?

This is the problem with people today.

Regardless, I cannot wait to watch these two on the field together. They're gonna be awesome in the future.

I doubt DeSean was complaining about his contract. He may be a bit jealous of the money, but it doesn't really make sense. 1st round picks are always overpayed before they step onto the field. I don't see why that would surprise him at all.

^ Stupid comment.

DeSean made a rookie mistake that h will never do again. Get past that.

Are you going to remember him for the rest of his career for that?

This is the problem with people today.

Well, he did do a similar thing in college, and he said it wouldn't happen again.

Anyways, I understand why he may have said that, but it was still dumb to say.