Chicago at LA Lakers

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say that I can't wait for this game...

but I'm not looking forward to the massacre the Bulls are gonna lay on the Lakers.

No Bynum, injured Kobe. Noah always gives Gasol problems. Fisher guarding Rose is a freakin nightmare. Expect Rose to get 30. LA still adjusting to a new offense against one of last year's best defensive teams.

I expect Chicago to blow LA out at least by 15...and that's being generous.

Another Christmas ruined.

Absolutely no disrespect to the Lakers, but I kinda expected the Bulls to win it more easily. (I didn't watch the game) Of course that was because I assumed Rose would torch the Lakers (which he didn't) and that Kobe would have been affected by injury. Nonetheless, 1-0 to start off the season. :)

Not sure why Kobe passed out of that double team, he should have held on and forced the Bulls into fouling. That was really uncharacteristic of him.

I recorded the game so I'll watch it tomorrow. But to be honest I'm really surprised that we almost won the game. I didn't have my expectations set really high.

even though we didnt win today i came away very impressed with the team. if drew wasn't suspended and we hit our free throws we would've won.

our young guys looked great out there. ebanks definitely impressed me in his first start and glock gave us a spark off the bench with his threes. im glad that mike brown is willing to play rookies and young players, because these two would probably be buried on the bench if phil was still coaching. even with the departure of odom, i like our bench a lot more than last year's, and the biggest thing going in our favor is that we actually have guys who can hit shots now if left open. last year we wouldve seen brick by brick by brick.

only disappointment today was pau, he really needs to step up for us this year. oh, and metta world peace, eh.....