Line of suitors for DeAndre Jordan is long and serious

Dash

If the Los Angeles Clippers are content to have restricted free-agent center DeAndre Jordan bring them back an offer sheet to match, the line of suitors is long and serious, league executives said. The Toronto Raptors, New Orleans Hornets, Houston Rockets, Golden State Warriors and Minnesota Timberwolves are teams with salary-cap space considering multiyear offers for Jordan.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_nba_free_agent_buzz_120311

Edited by Dash

This is literally the only player, other than Marc Gasol (who at his pricetag, I am not really interested in, not overly sold on him), I want the Raptors to pursue. Something like 5 years at 6-8 million annually would be a deal I would like, but I feel like he will get more. I feel like he is still too raw to throw the checkbook at him, especially when we have Jonas in the pipeline.

• Owner

If there are that many teams wanting him, the Clippers will most definitely match. There's no reason not to. If they become big contenders in the Dwight Howard race, they know it will be easy to deal away DeAndre Jordan, simple as that.

If it takes Gordon and Kaman to get Dwight, they can trade DeAndre to another team for a pretty good two-guard.