McMillan will consider starting Brandon Roy

So sure by now you've heard bombshell dropped at Blazers presser: Brandon Roy will be in camp and McMillan will consider starting him
Blazers won't go as far as to say they won't amnesty Roy, but there was clearly a change of heart during the 90 minute meeting today
Blazers coach Nate McMillan says he will enter training camp with this projected starting lineup: Felton, Roy, Wallace, Aldridge, Camby
Roy's agent Greg Lawrence says the Blazers' 90-minute meeting was held at the home of team president Larry Miller and was "productive"
Roy's agent: "He just wants a shot, and they are saying that they are going to give him that. If that holds true he is happy to be there.''

http://twitter.com/#!/jwquick

Read a little more of Nate McMillan's press conference, apparently Roy has rested a lot during the lockout, and finally tested his knee and says it's very strong now. You can interpret this two ways, either Roy is truly healthy and ready to play, or the front office has a plan to use the amnesty and hope for a high offer. They could just be building Roy's image up in an attempt to recoup as much salary as they can from the team that ends up signing him.

@jwquick: BREAKING: Blazers president Larry Miller says Blazers will not use Amnesty Clause on Brandon Roy, barring injury in preseason

Wow that's huge, I think they really see something in him. I hope he bounces back and stays healthy, one of my favorite players to watch.