Woj: Lakers close to sending Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom for Chris Paul

Dash

First CP3, and now...

Rumor has is that Dwight is going to be a Laker in the matter of hours. - Chris Brousard

Where was this posted? I didn't see anything on Twitter and I feel like he would've posted that on there.

• Owner

Where was this posted? I didn't see anything on Twitter and I feel like he would've posted that on there.

TLN, but they are getting it from a Spurs site. Someone also said that Steven A. is saying something similar. I'm thinking it may have been on TV, but I'm not near one to confirm it.

Wtf! What are the Rockets involved at all in this deal? Get out Morey!!

I don't understand it either. They are making this deal happen because they are just giving away their players to the Hornets.

It's because of their owner, Les Alexander. He refuses to rebuild, and wants to keep his team in the playoffs.

Its how he was one of the 8 owners last year making a profit.

First of all I would like to say [expletive] the NBA. This league is [expletive]ing pathetic for alleging all these large market teams to create "super teams". However if Lakers have to give up Gasol, Bynum, and Odom for only CP3 and Howard I will be slightly happy. While Howard and CP3 are beasts the Lakers would be giving up the one thing that makes them special! SIZE!!!! Bynum+Gasol+Odom>>>>>>>>Howard. Unless they pull some shit out of thier ass (which is likely because they pay for championships) the Lakers front court would be garbage aside from Dwight and their bench would be toilet paper thin.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Besides Luis Scola, Kevin Martin, Lamar Odom and Goran Dragic, Hornets will also receive a draft pick from Houston, source says.

[expletive]ing Lakers aren't giving up shit.