LB Not Happy With Agreement

Sħãlïq™

Leandro Barbosa, who has been playing for Flamengo in Brazil during the lockout, did not sound pleased with the agreement on a new CBA:

http://www.basketeria.com.br/media/k2/items/cache/6af8f580e799444e5a52119018e87a65_XL.jpg

Barbosa (middle) listens to the Brazilian national anthem before a game.

"We were planning a big Christmas with family [in Brazil] and do not think it will happen," said Barbosa. "It is not yet official, but it's a shame ... like it or not I have a contract to perform [in the NBA] and I have to go back." He's a professional and will surely put his disappointment behind him once he joins the Raptors (training camp will likely begin Dec. 9). Nov 27 - 10:11 AM

Source: Basketeria.com

Go back to Brazil, then.

I couldn't care less if he was on this team or not, and I know many other Raptor fans share that opinion. He will just steal touches from more important players on the roster, Jerryd Bayless in particular.

The only value that he has to the Raptors is that his contract is up at the end of the year.