Hello all!

Dan Gilbert

I'm Dan Gilbert. You might know me as owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, CEO of Fat-Head and Quick N Loans! I consider myself the best owner in the NBA. Anyone who couldn't see that Antawn Jamison and JJ Hickson gave us a better shot at a title than Amare Stoudemire just doesn't know basketball.

I went through a really bad breakup last summer and still really haven't gotten over it ): I tried letting them know through letters and even a sale on fat-head but they just don't seem to care. It even feels like people are laughing at me because of it.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to talking ball with you guys! Can't wait for the lottery next year :P

Please regard,

Dan G.

Edited by Dan Gilbert

Haters gon' hate.

You're damn right they will! That's why we need to stand together! I appreciate you for sticking with us through such a tough time. What's a LeBron James to a mau[expletive]a like me can you please remind me?

Please regard,

Dan G.

So let's see...Dan Gilbert cusses, he's racist, he controls the NBA, anything else?

Can you believe they said all that stuff about me man? They just don't understand how I feel. But yeah, Stern's my bitch. Me and my boy Rob Sarver are running this shit. Hell I even got Cuban on my side for once. Thanks for understanding me thought.

Please regard,

Dan G.

Lakers fans so mad lol

Damn, they shut this guy down before we even got to know him. http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Edited by Flash