Prince Fielder Attempts To Enter Dodgers Locker Room

Legacy

:lol:

I've been talking/hearing about this all day. He has a right to be mad, but this is hilarious. It's hard not to laugh at. Imagine if he would have charged the mound instead of this. Mota would have [expletive] his pants watching Fielder plow straight for him! :lol:

Those guards looked pretty scarred, I bet they're some what grateful the rest of the Brew crew stepped in. They didn't look prepared at all imo if Fielder was really gonna do something.

I know right!

Is it just me, or at the end of the vid did someone say to the police something along the lines of, "Don'e leave yet". lmao :lol:

I know right!

Is it just me, or at the end of the vid did someone say to the police something along the lines of, "Don'e leave yet". lmao :lol:

Haha, probably. I just seen a few of them let out huge sighs of relief after everybody left lmao.

Edited by bigdog17k
  • Like 1

Well I don't know why he was that mad. Manny got hit, so he should expect to get hit also, being one Milwaukee's best hitters. Plus, the ball was aimed low, it's not like it was thrown at his head.

Edited by Waldo

Well I don't know why he was that mad. Manny got hit, so he should expect to get hit also, being one Milwaukee's best hitters. Plus, the ball was aimed low, it's not like it was thrown at his head.

Manny barely got hit. Mota threw a pitch that was 96 MPH at Fielder.

Edited by Legacy

Manny barely got hit. Mota threw a pitch that was 96 MPH at Fielder.

http://i29.tinypic.com/256fldv.jpg

93 MPH, it was away from his head, and he has a right to be upset about it, but not to the extent where he charges to the Dodgers clubhouse.

You guys are over reacting Prince Fielder is a [expletive]. Who waits till after the game? He knew he wasnt gonna be aloud in he just wanted to look tough. Your telling me that one skinny [expletive] prick infront of the door was gonna stop this behemoth. [expletive] the only thing prince wants to tackle is a cheeseburger.