Preseason: Washington at Philadelphia

Real Deal

Jrue Holiday is really, really good. My goodness. Perhaps I am a homer, but I have a feeling he is an all star this year.

You're not alone on that one, he probably won't make the ASG because of all the great PG's in the East (Rose, Williams, Rondo), but he's an all star caliber player.

He defended Wall very well in the first half, frustrated John on occasion, and forced some turnovers. He does a great job staying in front of his man.

I think Blatche is turning the corner now, he has matured, and for the most part, he's making good decisions. He's a terrific passer in the paint (always has been), and he's now using it to his advantage. He's also posting up more which is nice.

JaVale was also a bright spot tonight, I love the fact that he's attempting to develop a go to move on offense. If he can perfect that hook shot (he's far from it right now), he'd become an all star.

Jordan Crawford on the other hand is quickly becoming one of my most hated players. His jumper is broke, he plays out of control, commits a ton of unforced turnovers, and just hasn't developed a niche as a starter. Luckily, Nick is back and should be the starter this season.

• Like 1