Washington at Milwaukee

Real Deal

Flip Saunders and Andray Blatche must go. This is it, I cannot take this any longer.

Flip once again shows how useless he is. He's not a motivator, his offense is better suited for a veteran team with a good inside/out game like the Hawks, he doesn't properly develop the young guys, his rotations are questionable at best, and his zone defense once again proves to be [expletive]ing useless. We're in dire need of a younger coach who our players can grow with, not a guy forced into a rebuild like Saunders was.

Blatche continues to show his incompetence, he got beat to every rebound, his pick and roll defense is comedy gold, and shot shot selection makes me want to throw the remote at my TV.

Wall has shown nothing to me in the 4 games. He said at the beginning of the year that he was completely healthy, so he doesn't have that excuse to fall back on. He seems so frustrated out there because of the lack of quality talent around him, but that's no excuse either. He struggles finishing plays, when he gets in the lane, he gets hit, and can't score. Nevermind the referees, they refuse to call a single foul..

John Wall is a total douche. After the game:

"Very disappointed," Wall said of his reaction to the Wizards' start. "We lost two close games; I think we could have won those two games against the Nets and definitely the Bucks.

"We just didn't bring the energy. No way you're making the playoffs if you're not winning the close, tough games against teams like this."

You lost by 21 points. It was a 26 point game at one time. And you say this shit after the game? Jesus.

I am really liking the Bucks this season. Jennings so far has looked a lot better in terms of decision making and shot selection. He has 20+ PTS in each of the three games and is shooting over 50% the past two games. Struggled the first game shooting, though.

Andrew Bogut looks healthy, Jackson is showng leadership skills that the Bucks really lacked the past few seasons. Beno/Livingston/Dunleavy Jr/Leuer have all been really solid as well. Ersan had a good game today, Delfino looked really good coming back. Really liking the depth the team has.

PG: Bradon Jennings/Beno Udrich

SG: Stephen Jackson/Shaun Livingston

SF: Carlos Delfino/Mike Dunleavy Jr./Harris

PF: Luc Richard/Ersan/Leuer/Sanders/Drew Gooden

C: Andrew Bogut/Jon Brockman

I think if the Bucks signed Joel Pryzbilla, Brockman would be gone and that would solve the backup C spot. Too big of a log jam at PF right now though. Gooden should never see the court, and I think Sanders should go down to the D-League and get some more work in. He fouls way too much, and could use a bit more work.

I really think this team can win 35-36 games this season and be a 5 or 6 seed in the East

I agree, but he has to be better than Brockman. Brockman is just awful, he would be a slight upgrade, even if he was 50% of what he once used to be. Joel said he is 100% healthy, and that his knees are in very good shape, so I would give it a shot. Would be a huge upgrade on defense.

Really interested to see how Harris does coming back from dehydration issues. He looked really good in the pre-season and the coaches have high praise for this kid.

Another thing that I wish the Bucks would explore was trading either Ersan or Sanders, and draft picks and try to acquire Paul Milsap from the Jazz. He would be a perfect fit for the Bucks, and that move would save Utah salary and allow more room for Favors to grow and develop.

Jennings-Jackson-Delfino-Milsap-Bogut could be a very dangerous team.

Edited by BadgerFan