Undefeated at Home Next Year?

Predict the number of home wins the Cavs will have during the regular season.  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last year the Cavs were 39-2 at home.

Including the playoffs, the Cavs were 45-3 at home, 45-2 at home when LeBron played.

Do you guys think the Cavs can maintain their home prominence?

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Cavs went go undefeated at home this year. they had their chance last year to tie with Boston for best home record but chose not to instead. LAL will win at Cleveland again BOOK IT. I'll give Cavs at least 7 losses at home.

Edited by magicbalala245

I'd say at least 6 losses at home this season. The East are getting stronger and are much better than last season.

I hear this crap every year. The East didn't get stronger. Not every team is going to improve which is what every fan thinks their team will do. Some teams will do better, but just as many will do worse. I think Cleveland will have a similar record at home this year. Undefeated is just insane, but around the area of 37-39 wins sounds pretty accurate.

I don't think they will have the same success as last year. It gonna take a few games to adjust to Shaq, and with SAS, LAL, ORL, ad other teams getting better. Then also there are injuries, abd blah blah. I feel like after Orlando figured them out, some teams now have a better idea how to take down Lebron.

• 2 weeks later...

I think theyll lose on opening night against the Celtics. The C's are stronger and healthier, and I think Lebron and Shaq wont mesh well at first, but possibly could play well together down the road.

And besides, you guys are going to get at least one loss because the Lakers play at least once in Cleveland. You should know this by now.