New York at Detroit

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY...NY looks like the team we expected! this is what we need to do on a consistent basis ((obviously every night is unrealistic) is blow out the teams we should beat. great win, everyone played well. didn't get down early because shump started too!

excited now for the next game

Haha I got a fake authentic from China (mass order with Phightins) and while my JPP jersey is authentic as hell, it says Pierre.Paul instead of Pierre-Paul :lol: #swag

that is baller as [expletive]. lol. i heard this whatjersey.com site is legit. i'd order a giants jersey on there but it's too late. probably take a month to get.

• Owner
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Playing his third game in four nights -- with soreness all over his body -- Carmelo Anthony made it through three quarters.

Then he had a chance to rest while the New York Knicks finished off a much-needed blowout.

Anthony scored 13 points, and the Knicks routed the Detroit Pistons 103-80 on Saturday night. Anthony was hit in the back late in Friday night's win over Washington, but he was able to play against the Pistons -- although New York didn't need him to do all that much.

"My whole right side was kind of locked up. Last night when we got in, they unlocked my back," Anthony said. "Then today it was my hip, then in the game it was my knee. It was kind of my whole right side. I can use this day off tomorrow."

He was able to sit out the fourth quarter after the Knicks built a 29-point lead. Amare Stoudemire scored 22 points and Mike Bibby added 16.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametracker/recap/NBA_20120107_NY@DET

Eh who cares if the jersey is fake, can hardly tell the difference and they look good

o no i don't care i was saying whatjersey.com is legit as in you won't get your CC number stolen lol