New Orleans at Houston

Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

As I said when the CP3 trade was initially being discussed, I have no idea why people view Aminu as this great prospect. He's shown absolutely nothing at the NBA level.

He's just average at everything but not good at anything either.

As I said when the CP3 trade was initially being discussed, I have no idea why people view Aminu as this great prospect. He's shown absolutely nothing at the NBA level.

I don't think anybody actually thought he was a great prospect.

He was young, cheap and there was a chance, a small one but a chance none the less, that he could become a decent all around role player.

Nice put back from Dalembert to give the Rockets the 2 point lead with 11 seconds left in OT. 7-0 Rocket run to get them in a position where their defense can win them the game.

Not a bad look there. Belinelli did a nice job of spinning off the defender to get himself a clear look at the basket but it just rimmed out.

Nice comeback win for the Rockets as it looked like the Hornets were going to walk away with a fairly easy win after the start they got off to in overtime.

He's just average at everything but not good at anything either.

He shot 39%/32% last year. 34%/17% this year (before tonight's game). He doesn't pass exceptionally well, is a mediocre defender, and rebounds fairly well for a SF. Has a per below 10 for each of his first two seasons. There's just honestly nothing to be excited over.. at all.

Ugly win but we did make a nice comeback with two minutes to go in overtime. We're above .500 for the first time this season, on a 5 game winning streak and currently are tied with Memphis for the 8th seed. Good stuff.