San Antonio at Dallas

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Can someone answer this question for me: Why are the Spurs considered a small market team? San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the nation, its not a huge market, but its definitely bigger than Sacramento or Orlando

i tried to ask the supreme court the same question but they didn't budge. They told me to think more deep instead of selecting true meanings that don't get placed into observation... So i guess maybe it's small market cuz the profile of the destination without trying a major philosophy into depth n culture brought in by facts.

Impressive save by the Mavs, that first pass didnt look like one Odom should make and Carter didnt look like he had a clean look at the basket at all, much less possession of the ball. Thats making something out of nothing

Just makes you appreciate Derek Fisher's .4 shot that much more

It was pretty much the same exact shot, apparently you can only get it off in .4 not .5. Smh

Even though the loss was heartbreaking I'll give major credit to the Spurs bench. Neal, Green and Anderson especially. I do think Pop should have made some subs in OT though. That unit was clearly out of gas. Props to Dallas for staying tough :(

Anyway even though this loss was heartbreaking I give major props to the bench