Miami at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I havent watched a second of this game because I was studying, but I checked the box score on ESPN and right now we are being outscored 22-3 in the 4th.....safe to say we blew this game again.

Edited by SRV

This game is a defining moment for Jennings career; if he can orchestrate this comeback to a victory for Milwaukee tonight then go on to keep this stellar play up for the rest of the year...BALLER!

Its games like this why I overreact with this team sometimes. Now you see why I think Chalmers is a worthless waste of space on this team. He does nothing. He can't run, he can't pass, he can't throw a lob pass hell he can't even dribble sometimes. All he can do is hit wide open threes that he needs at least 2 seconds to mentally prepare himself for.

Someone needs to send a message to these guys but Spo is too much of a [expletive] to do it because well, they just don't respect him. He's not the coach everyone thinks he is, honestly. Just look at that GM survey, his name is nowhere on that list. Maybe once in the honorable mentions.

Someone needs to do something, I'm [expletive]ing tired of these leads going to shit.

Its games like this why I overreact with this team sometimes. Now you see why I think Chalmers is a worthless waste of space on this team. He does nothing. He can't run, he can't pass, he can't throw a lob pass hell he can't even dribble sometimes. All he can do is hit wide open threes that he needs at least 2 seconds to mentally prepare himself for.

Someone needs to send a message to these guys but Spo is too much of a [expletive] to do it because well, they just don't respect him. He's not the coach everyone thinks he is, honestly. Just look at that GM survey, his name is nowhere on that list. Maybe once in the honorable mentions.

Someone needs to do something, I'm [expletive]ing tired of these leads going to shit.

The thing that really concerns me about Spo is his inability to adjust the defense against teams with hot 3pt shooting players. His system is to switch, collapse the defense, over-rotate and create turnovers. However, as we saw last year against the Mavs and games like tonight, this defense leaves 3pt shooters open, and often it ends up killing the Heat. Especially against guys like Jason Terry and Brandon Jennings, giving them a few easy 3pt shots makes them basically impossible to stop once they hit their groove. Yet, during the game he refuses to make the adjustment to stick to shooters and not over-help on every play in the paint. We know it can be done, as seen with Wade sticking to Allen in the semi's against the Celtics, but that ability to adjust needs to carry over, night-in, night-out. Luckily Spo's defensive system exposes their biggest compeitition's (Bulls) weaknesses, but I wouldn't be incredibly surprised to see a different team take the Heat to 7 games in the playoffs because of this defensive philosophy.