Houston at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Another awful loss. Rockets up 19 at halftime but then aren't able to score and Tim Duncan explodes for 16 third quarter points.

Great game from Martin, Patterson and Lee. Lowry has been unimpressive as of late, we need him to get back into form. Scola was once again horrible and didn't even play in the 4th quarter.

What has happened to Scola this year? Not in shape? Pissed about trade rumors? He's one of my fab non Spurs. We will gladly trade the ghost on Francisco Elson and a 2nd rounder to get him back :D

I honestly have no clue. I don't think its the vetoed trade, Scola was the one rounding the troops during the Timberwolves game when the rest of the team was apparently "pointing fingers", and skipped out on the interviews in order to work on his game in the gym. Maybe its just a really bad slump? I don't know, I hope he's able to snap out of it because he could be an amnesty candidate this offseason.

*Drools at the thought of him being amnestied.*

"The Scola Trade" still has Spurs fans outraged, sad, and playing the "what if" game to this day. If Scola stayed a Spur I think they B2B and maybe Timmy could possibly have 6 rings...