Chicago at New York

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Who else is supposed to play?

I saw Julia Stiles in the audience, I'm sure she can hit a few wide open jumpers, or at least show some titties which could distract the defense and offer the spacing necessary for Melo and Amare to get to the rim. Bottom line is she'd provide a bigger offensive impact than Jeffries.

Knicks need to get the ball out of Rose's hands and force someone else to beat them. He's torched them in the 4th so far.

WTF was that play between Shumpert and Amare. Shumpert dribbles towards Amare, clearly hell-bent on shooting, Amare walks right up to Shumpert, who now picks up his dribble, Amare still doesn't move away, and Shumpert takes the awful fadeaway. Just awful.

I saw Julia Stiles in the audience, I'm sure she can hit a few wide open jumpers, or at least show some titties which could distract the defense and offer the spacing necessary for Melo and Amare to get to the rim. Bottom line is she'd provide a bigger offensive impact than Jeffries.

Knicks need to get the ball out of Rose's hands and force someone else to beat them. He's torched them in the 4th so far.

I'd be down with Stiles she'd be our 6th man, or better yet starting PG.

[expletive]ing Amar'e where has this guy been all year?

[expletive]ing Amar'e where has this guy been all year?

I've honestly seen more bounce passes thrown to him in the seam on pick and roll plays in this game alone than I'd seen the entire season. Get him a few balls going to the basket and his confidence carries him. Passes to him have been great.

I've honestly seen more bounce passes thrown to him in the seam on pick and roll plays in this game alone than I'd seen the entire season. Get him a few balls going to the basket and his confidence carries him. Passes to him have been great.

And IMO the credit goes to what Fields was doing early on. He was aggressive and made a few passes that got Amare going, and it sort of carried on with the rest of the team the entire game.

An Amare 3 with 10 seconds left on the clock...really? Yeah, it was a good look, but that should not be your go-to option in that situation.

Got a feeling this is the last time we'll see D'Antoni on the Knicks sideline.