New York at Washington

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Good game thus far. Knicks played a great 2nd quarter. Moving the ball, shooting the rock well. The way the game was supposed to be played, as they'd say.

Going to need more Lin and Novak in the 2nd half.

Now please explain to me how EVERYONE on the Knicks was at least +7 (besides Bibby with a +3), and most like +15, while Jared Jeffries was a -10 with 25min of playing time?!?! How is that even possible?

I really hate Jeffries. One of the most useless offensive players ever.

Jeffries is one of my favorites. Definition of a Max effort player.

He's made $37M in his career averaging 5PPG on horrifically bad percentages. For 6'11'' he's an awful rebounder and it's not like he's anything special defensively.

I just don't get it. Hustle players still need to bring SOMETHING tangible. He doesn't whatsoever. He's so [expletive]ing bad.

He's made $37M in his career averaging 5PPG on horrifically bad percentages. For 6'11'' he's an awful rebounder and it's not like he's anything special defensively.

I just don't get it. Hustle players still need to bring SOMETHING tangible. He doesn't whatsoever. He's so [expletive]ing bad.

He took 5 charges against Utah the other day! Rebounds decently, sets good picks, plays really hard on D and is versatile.. love him on a min contract.

He took 5 charges against Utah the other day! Rebounds decently, sets good picks, plays really hard on D and is versatile.. love him on a min contract.

Per 36min he averages 6.3RPG at 6'11'' while working as hard as he can. And he can only really play 2 positions, and that versatility is only because he's somewhat of a tweener.

He's added depth, but on a decent team he shouldn't be seeing more than 10MPG.