Dallas at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

WHAT A GREAT SECOND HALF!!!!

:lol:

Dallas was without Terry, West and Beaubois in this game and Philly's two leading scorers are Holiday and Williams. With Dallas lack of guard depth, you would expect Jrue and Lou to light it up, right? Well...

Holiday - 3 points on 0-9 shooting

Williams - 12 points on 4-15 shooting

Hell, for good measure lets throw in Turner and Iguodala who see time at guard from time to time...

Iguodala - 10 points on 2-9 shooting

Turner - 4 points on 2-11 shooting

In fact, the only Sixer players to shoot above 50% from the floor in this game was their two rookie, Vuecevic (7-8) and Allen (4-8). Just a brutal 2nd half for the Sixers.

On the other side of the court, Dirk starts off something like 2-11 and then goes off in the 2nd half to finish with 28 points on 10-22 shooting. :lol:

By the way, on a personal note that likely nobody cares about, this was my first lower level NBA experience. Holy hell that was amazing. 7th row, right behind Ryan Howard!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/philsphan1210/IMG_20120217_203326.jpg

By the way, on a personal note that likely nobody cares about, this was my first lower level NBA experience. Holy hell that was amazing. 7th row, right behind Ryan Howard!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/philsphan1210/IMG_20120217_203326.jpg

Haha lower level seats are always worth the extra beef you spend in my opinion... stuff like that happens that's pretty awesome.

Haha lower level seats are always worth the extra beef you spend in my opinion... stuff like that happens that's pretty awesome.

It was definitely awesome, but I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't offered to me for free. I prefer the $15 seats to the $110 ones.