Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Impressive they won 3 road games in 3 nights. Now they get 2 days of rest before coming into Cleveland the first, last, and only time this year.

I really hope either Kyrie or Andy plays...I'd hate to see us not with both of them for the one time we play them here.

It's gonna hurt not being able to go to this, but I'll be watching. If we win one more game this year, let it be this one.

Barely watched the game. I don't care if Varejao, Gibson, and Parker didn't play.

I'm offended to be a fan of this team, and I'll probably be disinterested in basketball the next few weeks. This was absolutely pathetic. When the coach says that professional athletes are afraid. Just unbelievable.

Just another slap in the face for the fans. It'll take awhile to forget about this crap.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

When the coach says that professional athletes are afraid. Just unbelievable.

Not sure if you're saying he should not have said that, or that he's right...but it's Byron Scott. They did play scared out there, and Scott (being a former player) will probably point that out quicker than most coaches in the league.

Not sure if you're saying he should not have said that, or that he's right...but it's Byron Scott. They did play scared out there, and Scott (being a former player) will probably point that out quicker than most coaches in the league.

It just makes me sick that such a thing is the case. We played in LA, Boston, heck, even Miami on the road and kept the games close.

And also, we beat Miami at home last year without Varejao anyway.

My point is, I expected a passionate effort, not grown men who are afraid. Put me out there. I won't do good, but I sure as hell won't be afraid.

Instead, I saw a joke, a repeat of December 2nd 2010 which I never thought was possible. Never did I think the players would let it happen again.