Miami at Portland

• 2 months later...

Holy shit LeBron and Wade are coming out on fire, scoring the first 18pts (so far), and some highlight reel plays in transition. That last one-handed alley oop by LeBron was ridiculous.

Not a fan of the starting lineup, though. Need Haslem in there for rebounding, Joel isn't good enough on the boards and LeBron's defense keeps him away from the rim to protect the Heat from giving up offensive rebounds.

Wade and LeBron...wow. This is just about as unstoppable as I've seen this duo the last 2 seasons. Doing whatever they damn well please.

This year's Heat team is really scary good.

We need to be careful not to let up now. Portland is most likely going to make a run and their crowd will get back into. Gotta stay strong and keep up the pace. They can't run with us.

I watched this game with a huge smile on my face....for some reason, I actually noticed how disgusting our defense is last night. Every time the Blazers took the ball up court, they got trapped, and then passed out and we immediately had another trap. Also Wade and Lebron get down the court in like less than a second, no one can stop that. The only way we can lose now is by beating ourselves, which we did late in the game by taking stupid shots and making weak passes, but I am extremely happy with this team now. The Blazers did look like a really bad team last night, but I don't know if that is their fault or ours.