Miami at Utah

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

LeBron made the right play there but you wanna see him take the shot regardless. Haslem was WIDE open though and he's made a living hitting that shot for 8 years now. LeBron was unreal in the 4th, this loss is 100% on Wade without a doubt.

I completely forgot we even played today......losing to the Jazz? cmon now. All our losses are to West teams on the road, two losses to the Bucks and a loss to the Magic and Hawks. We lose to some shady teams.

• Owner

LeBron went ballistic...but wow, take the DAMN SHOT at the end of the game. What is wrong with him?

I want the Heat to lose every game, but this passive shit is getting annoying, and I just want to see him start taking those shots, make or miss, win or lose.

I'm indifferent.

On one hand he made the right basketball play, but on the other I would have been content with him driving or stepping back there. Given the circumstances, specifically the kind of game he was having, I don't know why he doesn't go up with that. If he was having a bad game, then okay, but damn how does this guy not have the confidence to put it up himself? But that is a shot Udonis feasts on, so I definitely will not hold it against him.. it is entirely different than the all-star game, he didn't force his way out of taking the last shot with a stupid forced cross-court pass, he made a play that was probably drawn up to be executed like that.

LeBron definitely made the right play, drawing the double team and setting up haslem on a wide open jumper (which is his game) is textbook.

However.. he is the superstar, the MVP, he was absolutely on FIRE in the last 4 minutes, there is no reason for him to pass that shot up in that situation. Despite it being a correct play to make, he has to take the shot.

I know most people, like me, would take a red hot LeBron over a wide-open Haslem, especially when he made that damn crazy shot just a minute before.

He just gotta realize that he is the best basketball player on the court, no matter who he is against.

I blame Erick Spoelstra just as much as LBJ for that missed opportunity; they left Udonis Haslem on an island and his game is too limited that far away from the basket. He should have been a little closer in to hit the shot or cutting which would have allowed for a pass back to James.

Everyone expects for Wade or LBJ to drive late in games so teams compact their defense's their. The play was a good idea it was just poorly executed.

That was definitely a drawn up play too because we've run it like 18957 times since UD has been here. I would've had LeBron iso at the top and let him pull up for the shot. Not have Haslem right there allowing for his man to double.

UD also missed a WIDE open Chalmers for 3 who probably would've hit that shot too.

Either way this L is on Dwyane for his bonehead fouls and missed FT in the last minute.

Edited by Flash

I completely forgot we even played today......losing to the Jazz? cmon now. All our losses are to West teams on the road, two losses to the Bucks and a loss to the Magic and Hawks. We lose to some shady teams.

It's going to happen. Never easy to travel cross-country and win. Plus, that's the NBA for you. Many times throughout the long season good teams lose to teams they should definitely beat.

I'm indifferent.

On one hand he made the right basketball play, but on the other I would have been content with him driving or stepping back there. Given the circumstances, specifically the kind of game he was having, I don't know why he doesn't go up with that. If he was having a bad game, then okay, but damn how does this guy not have the confidence to put it up himself? But that is a shot Udonis feasts on, so I definitely will not hold it against him.. it is entirely different than the all-star game, he didn't force his way out of taking the last shot with a stupid forced cross-court pass, he made a play that was probably drawn up to be executed like that.

Agreed...

LeBron definitely made the right play, drawing the double team and setting up haslem on a wide open jumper (which is his game) is textbook.

However.. he is the superstar, the MVP, he was absolutely on FIRE in the last 4 minutes, there is no reason for him to pass that shot up in that situation. Despite it being a correct play to make, he has to take the shot.

Agree with this one, too...

That was definitely a drawn up play too because we've run it like 18957 times since UD has been here. I would've had LeBron iso at the top and let him pull up for the shot. Not have Haslem right there allowing for his man to double.

UD also missed a WIDE open Chalmers for 3 who probably would've hit that shot too.

Either way this L is on Dwyane for his bonehead fouls and missed FT in the last minute.

I don't really think that was something that was "Drawn-Up" you could run that in a pick-up game. The play wasn't difficult. The double came, LeBron recognized that and made the pass. Haslem should hit that shot.