Miami at LA Lakers

Real Deal

he got all of Bynum's hand...did you miss the replay like JVG?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

Did you miss the replay? lmao he hit the ball first and after he knocked it out he got part of Bynums hand, DVR + super slowmo trust me. Lakers are up 7 in the 4th, let the players play, he made a good play, bad call.

Why the [expletive] not? He got all arm. Just because it's Wade and he has 5 you don't make the call? Da [expletive]. :blink:

Are you kidding? He didn't touch any part of his arm, the first thing wades hand hit was the ball and it knocked it loose. Don't make the call because you let the players play in the 4th, don't make the ticky tack. Now we won't get to see Wade vs Bryant.

Did you miss the replay? lmao he hit the ball first and after he knocked it out he got part of Bynums hand, DVR + super slowmo trust me. Lakers are up 7 in the 4th, let the players play, he made a good play, bad call.

you're not the only person with DVR. he climbed up over his back and slapped his arm

Are you kidding? He didn't touch any part of his arm, the first thing wades hand hit was the ball and it knocked it loose. Don't make the call because you let the players play in the 4th, don't make the ticky tack. Now we won't get to see Wade vs Bryant.

He didn't hit any part of his arm? Wtf are you watching? Even if he hit the ball he clearly took out his arm after.. which is still a foul

Lmao @ these refs. The last 2 calls on him have been jokes.

You can say those calls were jokes but they were the right calls. Now could the refs have let some of those calls go maybe but the NBA has been very fickle with alot of calls this year.But if you are to blame someone I say blame Spo. He knew D-Wade had 5 fouls why continue to play him and risk him getting fouled out.