Miami at Orlando

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Dont understand how Richardson is still in the game after two elbows oneof which landed on the face of Bosh.

Dude is so bitter we let his fat ass go it seems. Ever since then whenever he plays us he makes it a point to go overboard with the fouls.

Oh man, Wade had that game winner down and it popped out...now we lost a game and we are tired and off to play Chicago on the road. Good thing the game starts at 9:30 PM, could possibly be the latest starting East coast game I have seen lol

• Owner

Nobody, not even LeBron, could stop Jameer Nelson tonight. Don't worry...that's rare for Jameer.

I noticed LBJ was jawing Battier near the end of the game, I guess for not drifting away and to the three, spotting up for a shot...but after seeing LeBron miss two in a row to win the game (or tie), I can see why he was wanting to pass it again. Battier wasn't going to grab a board over D12, though, and he wasn't going to post up on anyone, so he should know his role.