Cleveland at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner
MILWAUKEE -- After his first triple-double a little more than a year ago, Drew Gooden jokingly referred to himself as "Tragic Johnson." The 6-foot-10 forward was just a bit more boastful this time around, proudly proclaiming that when he plays basketball in the summer, he's usually the point guard.

Gooden had 15 points, 10 rebounds and 13 assists for his second career triple-double, and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 115-105 on Wednesday night.

"Believe it or not, I like to pass," Gooden said. "I kind of pass up some shots too much to try to make the extra play, or the home-run play. Some nights it works out for me, like tonight. But you've still got to credit my teammates."

Gooden completed the triple-double with a rebound near the end of the third quarter and sat out the fourth. His other triple-double also came against the Cavaliers last April.

"Some nights he's tragic, some nights he's magic," Mike Dunleavy joked. "Tonight, he was magic, with a little tragic sprinkled in. Five turnovers? I mean, come on."

Cavaliers coach Byron Scott hadn't forgotten about Gooden's previous triple-double.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametracker/recap/NBA_20120314_CLE@MIL