Marco Belinelli and Andrea Bargnani Highlights vs Canada

Seeing how there is not much to talk about right now, I thought that I would post highlights of our two Italian players against Canada. The game happened on August 1st.

Thoughts/comments on how they looked? I realize it is hard to take highlights like this seriously because of the level of competition, rule differences and all that.

Very little substance in the Bargnani video. I watched him clank a few threes, shoot a few free throws and receive an impressive pass from Bellinelli. Overall, it tells me nothing about what kind of player he is. I have to say though, his free throw form is beautiful, especially for a big player; they're usually a little more awkward, but Bargnani's is a nice, flowing shot. If I got anything out of that, it's that I remembered that I like how he shoots free throws.

Watching the Portugal gametrack of Bargnani; he seemed to do a little more in that game, nailed a nice fake and go three at the beginning; vied for position inside (although didn't get the ball much) and did what he normally does on the perimeter. Though it still feels like he's not in some sort of takeover mentality which makes or breaks 'superstar' potential players.

I'm keen to see him up against France in the Qualifying game for the European Championship. Might find a stream or hope that it comes on TV. Might get to see Bargnani go up against Turiaf or Batum or Weis.