Toronto at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

This is an absolute must lose game for the Raptors.

If they win this game they will end up going on a 4 game losing streak because there is no chance in hell the Cavs are going to beat them on Friday with how hard they are tanking. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cleveland lost every game for the rest of the season.

Anyways, a 4 game winning streak at this point of the season would be catastrophic for the tank, especially since they picked up two terrible wins against Denver and New York the other week.

As for Philly, I just hope they come out guns blazing since their chances of winning the division are fading with each subsequent egg that they lay. They can't afford to lose games like this if they want to catch Boston.

Iggy to start:

Andre Iguodala suffered a left eye contusion in Tuesday’s loss at Miami, but he’s expected to start for the Sixers against Toronto. Trainer Kevin Johnson spent much of Wednesday searching for goggles to protect Iguodala’s eyes. Coach Doug Collins said that Iguodala might even wind up wearing glasses instead.

http://tbt.blogs.nba.com/2012/04/04/raptors-at-76ers-7-p-m-et-4/

DeRozan really needs to bulk up in the summer. He is doing a much better job of getting into the paint and he has great body control to avoid contact. However, when he gets hit he struggles to be able to absorb the bump and finish through it. He had two examples of that in the 1st quarter.

I like how his mid range jumper is starting to become that consistent weapon that it was last season.