Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

I don't really care if we lose, I actually am scared of playing the Thunder because they are really good. Just want to see us at our best, and I have not seen in lately.

Great game!! LeBron was boss the entire game and closing it out on both the offensive and defensive end. Great game by him! Too bad Bosh had such a poor night shooting the ball, but he made a clutch shot to extend the lead to 3. Some poor decisions at the end by both teams that almost had me pulling out my hair, like when LeBron took that fadeaway against Westbrook, but thank the Lord Durant missed that final shot in which LeBron played great D. Great game overall IMO.

Does anyone like ESPN on facebook and then read the comments of the stories related to this game? I thought you guys here were tough on Lebron, but I feel like smacking people through my computer screen when I read some of the logic the people have there.

And we got a game. Lol Lebron just said this is playoff basketball.... I'm pretty sure the Heat are trying lol

They definitely went at it tonight but everyone knew they needed this game. If you watch this team on a consistent basis you can easily tell we don't go 100% every night. It sucks as a fan but it is what it is. It'll probably pay off in the playoffs to be honest. What impressed me was that we did this on the second night of a back to back.

Anyways, what an atmosphere tonight. The Triple A was insane tonight and LBJ delivered. He was on KD all night and did a great job on him. I think KD had 9 turnovers or something like that.

Wade played like shit. 2 big FT's at the end don't excuse his lazy, lethargic play.

Bosh was awful in the first half but really stepped it up in the second half. That was big for his confidence hitting that shot at the end.

Edited by Flash

Does anyone like ESPN on facebook and then read the comments of the stories related to this game? I thought you guys here were tough on Lebron, but I feel like smacking people through my computer screen when I read some of the logic the people have there.

Dude people on facebook are SOOOO stupid... I've a lot of the logic that people have on there about just basketball players in general. They use the worst logic and the stupidest arguments. I just ignore them now, it's the best thing to do honestly imo.

They definitely went at it tonight but everyone knew they needed this game. If you watch this team on a consistent basis you can easily tell we don't go 100% every night. It sucks as a fan but it is what it is. It'll probably pay off in the playoffs to be honest.

Man they are on TV like every other night lol.... these aren't the the Kings we are talking about. I haven't seen every single Heat game but I've seen them play a shit load this year. Also, you guys aren't the Spurs you don't need to "take nights off". What I mean by that is that Wade Bosh and Lebron aren't exactly old. Condensed schedule or not they are good to go. If anything that hurts them in the playoffs because it lowers your seeding and could possibly take away HCA in a series. W/e though, that was a good game.

• Owner

Really, I doubt the Thunder played hard tonight. They didn't seem to when they lost to the Grizzlies on Monday, so you could have expected a loss against another halfway decent team (such as the Pacers) had they played them...just seems like Durant and Westbrook take a lot of jumpers, rather than trying to get to the line 20 times a night, like they would do in the playoffs last year.

If they played hard, I'm sure they would have won big.

• Like 1

Hahaha no I do think they played hard tonight... They knew this was a big game for both them and Miami and it was a good game because both played hard. Lol at thinking they took the night off... Both teams played hard you could tell.

• Owner

Hahaha no I do think they played hard tonight... They knew this was a big game for both them and Miami and it was a good game because both played hard. Lol at thinking they took the night off... Both teams played hard you could tell.

Nah, the Thunder take a lot of nights off. I've actually watched every game they have played this season, so I can vouch for that. They just run through the motions, and will turn it up in the playoffs.

<_>

• Like 1

• Owner

Don't waste your time.

You FINALLY repeat what we have been saying for a long time!

Too much bias against the Heat. Haha

Oh, the irony.

:lmao:

---------------

Anyway...yeah, both teams played their best, and both have been playing their best all season long, or else they wouldn't be holding the best records in the NBA.