Madrid vs Toronto - Watch here!

Guest N4S

I don't even like soccer but wanted to go. The crowd is wild in Toronto.

I cant lie, Toronto probably has the best fans in the MLS. Since the city is so diverse and the stadium is real small it gets loud and there and fans go nuts. Cant wait for the new Red Bulls stadium to open looks real sick so far

Game is actually on ESPN and damn its 2-0 already, Messi had some sick goals against Seattle in their 4-0 win.

Edited by NeTs15VC

25 minutes have not even gone by and Madrid has 3 goals.

I dont fallow soccer that much, but are they really this good? of is toranto just that bad?

Madrid has several players on their team that probably make more $ than the whole Toronto organization.

Ya they got the top players in the world.

I know it was against an MLS team but the team plays better every game. I hated how some fans were already getting nervous based on the first two games.

Granero is amazing BTW. 20x better than Guti. Guti is lazy as hell and always passes it late. Granero gets one toach and can already see someone open. Not to mention his shot is much better than Guti's as well. I hope he has the same type of role Sergio Busquets (sp?) had in Barcelona.