LeBron hints he'll explore free agency

4) Lol are you serious with the starting lineup bull crap. Tell me which lineup is the best out of these 3

Fisher

Kobe

Artest

Pau

Bynum

Mo

Delonte

Lebron

Varajow?

Shaq

Rondo

Allen

Pierce

KG

Perkins

you must be joking if you dont think the Lakers lineup is the best of that group.

Sorry but the Celtics' lineup is better than the Lakers' lineup. Oh and yeah I'm not joking.

See, I was just overrating my team like you have been overrating your team. That's all.

You are telling me the Blazers have a better team?

Oden and Prybilla better than Z and Shaq?

Roy better than LeBron?

Miller better then West or Mo?

Only guys you have is Aldrige. In every other aspect we own you guys.

You seriously think the Cavs have a worse team? Wow....

And the Cavs are the epitome of a perfect team. 4 straight years in the 2nd round. No other team has done that except us in the past 4 years.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

You are telling me the Blazers have a better team?

Oden and Prybilla better than Z and Shaq?

Roy better than LeBron?

Miller better then West or Mo?

Only guys you have is Aldrige. In every other aspect we own you guys.

You seriously think the Cavs have a worse team? Wow....

And the Cavs are the epitome of a perfect team. 4 straight years in the 2nd round. No other team has done that except us in the past 4 years.

I didn't say the Blazers have a better team. What the hell are you talking about? I just said that I would much rather take the Blazers over the Cavs if I was a new GM and both teams were available. And I said I was just over rating my team like you've been over rating yours. The Cavs aren't an epitome of a perfect team. If they were the epitome of a perfect team, wouldn't they have won already in the 4 straights years? Yeah, they aren't. They wont win it this year either. They wont win it next year as well.

I would take Portland's starting 5 over the Cavs any day.

Miller

Roy

Webster

LaMarcus

Oden

Not to mention Outlaw, Rudy, Bayless, Blake, and Pryz off the bench. I think Portland's bench is deeper than Cleveland's too. Younger and still developing, will be freaking amazing. You act like Cleveland is the epitome of a perfect team when in reality, they aren't. Portland will have a better team than the Cavs in 2-3 years. Sure, call me a biased Rip City fan but I'm sure maybe a couple of people would agree with me... :lol:

And????

I would take them any day because I feel the Blazers have a better team in the long run. Sure, the Cavs are better now but like I said, I feel in a couple of years the Blazers will be better than the Cavs with all their young depth on the bench (Rudy, Bayless, then add in Pryz, Outlaw, and Blake that aren't young but damn good). So yes, the Cavs have a better team but the Blazers WILL have a better team in a couple of years.