Tech N9NE

PapaDoink

I cant wait for the 15th. I'm not gunna lie Show Me a God is pretty sick but since it was supposedly about his mom I thought it might be more like PASEO like slower and darker it just seemed really upbeat to me but it's still great.

I downloaded a bunch random songs by him a few days ago. I really don't see what the big deal about him is or maybe it's just that the songs I downloaded weren't anything great. What are some of your favorite tracks?

Poohdini do you listen to rap that much cuz if not then you might not realize why he is so great. If you listen to normal rappers flow and his then you will just be like woah there's a huge difference between the two. And his lyrics are real. That's why people listen to Eminem so much. Because he's real and spits from the heart and people respect that.

he pushes boundaries, his catalog can appeal to different audiences, its just that he takes a darker approach to his music. he is a touring mogul. when i say that i shouldve said it with an exclamation point. in 2008 his label empire (which started from scratch, fyi) made 11 million dollars (third highest grossing rap tour act (behind jay z & kanye west). (click here to view strange HQ) he is one of the prime examples of "independent and loving it"

he is very dedicated to his touring life. arriving to venues around 12 noon, 3 o clock for the vip meet n greets, work the mic check right after, hit the stage at 9-10. always executes. most rap gigs i go to, the artists would catch CP time and wont kick off until like 1-2 a.m. for some small dumb reason (ie. the engineers cant work the soundcheck, etc)

he loves his fans a lot. as far as attitude goes, tech is always ecstatic to meet fans when at the shows. Unlike other entertainers who just turn their head and go "hi" and keep walking. Oh, and tech isnt a dick outside of the VIP area... lol. most entertainers (especially rap musicians) who cop attitudes with fans aren't above anybody buying their music. i find it a big deal, smiling and selling yourself when you don't feel like it is vital in the entertainment business

he pushes boundaries, his catalog can appeal to different audiences, its just that he takes a darker approach to his music. he is a touring mogul. when i say that i shouldve said it with an exclamation point. in 2008 his label empire (which started from scratch, fyi) made 11 million dollars (third highest grossing rap tour act (behind jay z & kanye west). (click here to view strange HQ) he is one of the prime examples of "independent and loving it"

he is very dedicated to his touring life. arriving to venues around 12 noon, 3 o clock for the vip meet n greets, work the mic check right after, hit the stage at 9-10. always executes. most rap gigs i go to, the artists would catch CP time and wont kick off until like 1-2 a.m. for some small dumb reason (ie. the engineers cant work the soundcheck, etc)

he loves his fans a lot. as far as attitude goes, tech is always ecstatic to meet fans when at the shows. Unlike other entertainers who just turn their head and go "hi" and keep walking. Oh, and tech isnt a dick outside of the VIP area... lol. most entertainers (especially rap musicians) who cop attitudes with fans aren't above anybody buying their music. i find it a big deal, smiling and selling yourself when you don't feel like it is vital in the entertainment business

Exactly man, He tries to connect with his fans and is on another level when it comes to that stand point. Even though I was slightly disappointed when I have gone to 2 shows thus far on his KOD tour. His set doesnt go as long as he says it will even though its not that big of a deal. And afterwards he is the only person on the tour that doesnt show up at the stands(although i dont blame him cause while the other ppl get fan raped he would most definitely take the worst of it haha)

Here is his new music video "Show me a God" off KOD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUx0Cgifx-Y

See I just think I downloaded some of his weaker tracks. I had Caribou Lou, Imma Tell, and others which I didn't like as much. I listened to some of his songs from the newer albums recently and they were a lot better.

See I just think I downloaded some of his weaker tracks. I had Caribou Lou, Imma Tell, and others which I didn't like as much. I listened to some of his songs from the newer albums recently and they were a lot better.

I like Imma Tell cuz he switches between rapping fast and slow and thats a great party song.

Ya I just pre-ordered it. Heard that if you're a fan of Absolute Power, Anghellic and Everready then you will be glad that he's more back to his old self. I was reading some reviews of people bashing Killer and Sickology and I don't really see how they can think those albums are that bad. I personally think that he should have cut Killer way down and Sickology was just a collab album and still had some sick tracks.