Tech N9NE

PapaDoink

Great to see other fans of him here. Huge fan here.

i met him on 4 occasions. anghellic saved my life and i have the barcode cross tatted over my heart to say so

you hyped for KOD?

Lucky [expletive] [expletive]er haha. That tattoo is pretty sick, Anghellic is an absolute classic.

Yeah I'm really hyped for KOD, hopefully it makes up for his average Sickology 101.

And if anybody knows Brotha Lynch Hung he signed to Tech's label his new album will be sick

Yeah I saw that, was really pumped, Brotha Lynch Hung is the absolute man.

After finding out this dude is a juggalo [expletive], I will never listen to his music.

Wow you are [expletive]ing stupid for saying that. He isn't a juggale, he's just said he's "down with the clown" a couple times which is obviously for more money since there is a huge amount of juggalos that like him.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just drove a total of about 12 hours to go see the first show of the tour. It was [expletive]ing insane. Tech puts on the best live show I have ever seen. Slaughterhouse was there and they rocked the show too, although it seemed nobody knew who they were. Glasses Malone had a good set too. It was worth the driving for sure. I got autographs from Krizz Kaliko, Big Scoob, and Crooked I. I was clownin around with crooked and the dude is funny as hell. Had a good [expletive] time for sure(other than the douche juggalo kids)