Spurs are Finished

Finch23

• Owner

I dislocated my pinky during a game. I just taped it to my ring finger and kept goin. I'm sure manu can handle it.

Well, a dislocation and a fracture are two different things. I've dislocated my pinkie and index finger on my shooting hand, haha...but when I broke my pinkie, I was done for a while.

Now, if I was making millions of dollars a year, in the pros, with incredible trainers and medical staff...maybe I would have tried to play, but you have to be a very damn good shooter to play with a broken finger (any finger) because of the swelling and pain.

Right I understand they're 2 different things. I'm just sayin actually what you said if I, some scrub off the street actually PAYING to play ball, can come back right away from a dislocation, I'm sure a pro with actual trainers can come back from a break somewhat quickly. I probably should've said that I suppose. Lol. My bad. At least you did know what I meant though.

It's a pinkie fracture, the same thing Kobe had (plus, he also had a tear). I don't see why he'll miss much time. You don't use your pinkie to shoot the ball.

Word. Plus, Bryant played with a fracture in his fourth metacarpal during the 1999-'00. Then again, Ginobili is by far not a warrior.

Each year a, "rose," of opportunity grows in the concrete flower pot under the Spurs window for success; yet cracks and breaks always seems to lead this team back to Home Depot to purchase new drawing boards year after year. Hopefully the management has a green thumb and is able cultivate opportunities to move guys for value before their trade value becomes too low.

Word. Plus, Bryant played with a fracture in his fourth metacarpal during the 1999-'00. Then again, Ginobili is by far not a warrior.

You must not watch Ginobili, dudeis a warrior... Played with a fractured elbow in the playoffs last year. He just isn't nearly as effective, but still plays at 100%.

Either way sad sad day for Spurs fans! Fml