WC: Atlanta at NY Giants

Real Deal

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I expect it to be close but can't see Giants winning this one. Giants really struggle to run the ball. Once Atlanta shuts down the run game they should be able to get pressure on Manning and force some turnovers. As for Falcons offense I can't see the Giants having a shot unless they get a lot of pressure on Matt Ryan. The Giants get torched in the pass if they give the QB just a little time, couple that with the fact they have to face a top QB and 3 top receivers and I see Falcons coming to NY and taking the W. Falcons 27 Giants 24.

Say whatever you want about it working out in the end, the reality is if Mike Smith just kicked the FG they Giants prolly get the ball at the same place they got it anyway and the safety probably happens anyway as well. Coulda been 5-0 with the Falcons having the ball right now, tsk tsk.

Falcons blowing some mighty big opportunists right now, this reminds me a lot of the Jets Giants where the Jets dominated the first half but due to a Cruz 99 yard TD the Giants lead at half time. Credit the Falcons line too, no false starts, I know how loud MetLife gets and the Falcons are running a no huddle offense, must be tough.

Talk about a momentum shift, Giants hadn't had a first down all day, now they have 3, that Eli Manning run was huge. Falcons have to be kicked themselves they should be up at least 2 possessions right now and they are about to be losing...

Also disagreed with Coughlin on that decision I feel like you've been getting out played all game and you have a chance to take the lead you take it, fortunately it worked out for them, draw to Ware for the TD?

Nope pass to Nicks

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

Good no call, just solid defense by Owens, he had his hands on him but as long as your not affecting the route you can do that, plus Nicks is usually so physical with DB's can't complain when they get physical back

On second look maybe a little hold/illegal contact, look like Nicks want to run to the left, but still I'm fine with the no call...

Edited by Z True Long Island Story